All the Missoula Area Events for November 2023
Some of Missoula's most notable events happen in the month of November. We'll see the University of Montana take on Montana State University in the Brawl of the Wild. The 16th Annual Beer and Wine Festival and the 29th Annual Guerrilla Turkey Drive will both take place. And there will be opportunities to support local businesses and nonprofits for Small Business Saturday and Giving Tuesday.
But there are also some fantastic new and one-time events happening in the month of November, too. Have an event you'd like to add? Send us a message on our app.
Through the Month of November
- Can the Cats - Donate food and money November 4 - November 18, sponsored by UM and Missoula Food Bank and Community Center. Find details here.
November 1 - 3
- Missoula Annual Festival of the Dead-- activities continue with fae painting and a procession on November 2 and a First Friday exhibit on November 3. Read about the festival here.
- 5:00 pm, First Friday, Downtown Missoula
- 5:00 pm "Native Ball: Legacy of a Trailblazer" will premiere at the University Center Theater. The event is hosted by the University of Montana, DiverseU, and Montana PBS. Read more about the event here.
- 7:00 pm Atmosphere, The Wilma
November 3 - 5
- 406 Consignary Missoula Kids Consignment Boutique PopUp, Missoula Fairgrounds. Find more details here.
- 7:00 pm Jon Pardi, Adams Center
- 10:15 pm Jacob Rountree, Top Hat
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Big Sky Drama Fall Craft Fair, Big Sky High School
- 2:00 pm, 7:15 pm: "Xploring Pacuare", a short film documentary will premiere on November 4 at the Roxy Theater. The film is presented by Ecology Project International and Xplorer Maps, both Missoula-based organizations.
- 6:00 pm Griz vs. Sacramento State (home)
- 7:00 pm Patty Griffin, The Wilma
- 10:15 pm Off In The Woods, Top Hat
- 6:30 pm AI Simplified: A Primer on the Usage of Artificial Intelligence, Missoula Public Library, Cooper Room A
- 8:00 pm The Brothers Comatose, Top Hat
- 7:30 pm Revival Comedy Night - Annual Sock Drive for the Poverello Center, Zoo Town Community Arts Center
- 7:00 pm Carlos Mencia - No Hate No Fear, The Wilma
- 7:00 pm Poems, Stories, and Spirited Conversation: An Evening in Celebration of the Montana Poet Laureate Chris La Tray, Missoula Public Library
- 10:15 pm Mudslide Charley, Top Hat
- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm The Prairie Sisters Vintage Christmas Market, Missoula Fairgrounds
- 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Cranky's Chili Cook-off, Cranky Sam Public House, Missoula's first chili cook-off, featuring some of Missoula's best restaurants.
- 10:15 pm North Fork Crossing, Top Hat
November 13 - 17
- Guerilla Turkey Drive - donate to those in need for the Thanksgiving holiday. Bring a frozen turkey to 3250 South Reserve Street to benefit western Montana food banks.
- 7:00 pm Griz vs. Portland State (away)
- 6:00 pm Peter Christian's 50 Years in Broadcasting Dinner and Celebration - The most trusted voice of Montana News and the Voice of the Griz, Peter Christian is celebrating 50 Years in Broadcasting. Purchase tickets here.
- 6:00 pm 16th Annual Montana Wine & Beer Fest - proceeds benefit the Grizzly Scholarship Association.
- 8:00 pm Napolean Dynamite: 20th Anniversary - Watch the film and participate in a discussion with cast members Jon Heder, (Napolean), Efren Ramierz (Pedro) and Jon Gries (Uncle Rico). Hosted by 96.3 The Blaze.
- 10:15 pm Warpony, Top Hat
- 12:00 pm 122nd Brawl of the Wild, Griz vs. Cats
- 3:00 pm Cat Got Your Password: a Wi-Fi Hacking Self-Defense Workshop, Missoula Public Library
- 7:00 pm Funksgiving 9, The Wilma
- 7:00 pm An Evening with Author Stephanie Land, Missoula Public Library, in partnership with Fact & Fiction bookstore.
- Small Business Saturday - support the local economy while finding holiday
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Winter Mercantile, Western Cider
- Giving Tuesday - donate to local nonprofits