What’s Happening In Missoula After The “Brawl Of The Wild”
This weekend all anyone can talk about is the "Brawl of the Wild". The Griz vs. Cats! ESPN College Game Day in Montana! We all know that this is going to be an epic weekend regardless of who wins or loses with 121 years of tradition continuing. This year the "Brawl of the Wild" is in Bozeman. So after the game what are you going to do? There will be a lot happening this weekend in Downtown Missoula, so much to choose from, live music, DJs, scotch tasting, plays and more. So here is a quick list of some of what's happening in Missoula this weekend after the game for you to enjoy.
- Montgomery Distillery will be be having their 7th Annual Single Malt release party with a performance from the Celtic Dragon Pipe Band starting at 6pm. Don't forget to support your local pipe band.
- Monk's, will be hosting 4 different bands on Saturday starting at 9pm "Birds Mile Home", "Anaconda Vise", "Hibernator", and "Damnthebadluck" for $10, you can get tickets here.
- Standup comedian Brendan Gay will be performing at Stave and Hoop at 7:30pm
- The University of Montana School of Theater and Dance will be performing "The Call of The Wild", based on the novel by Jack London with two showings at 7:30pm and 9:30pm.
- Standup comedian Carmen Morales will be performing at the VFW at 8pm tickets are $20, she has performed the Comedy Store in L.A. and has been seen on Showtime, IFC and more.
- "Sundog North" will be performing an acoustic set at the Old Post starting at 8pm.
- "Band in Motion" will performing at the Union Club starting at 9pm.
- Free Cycles Missoula will be hosting a Bluegrass night with "North Fork Crossing" from Bozeman followed by "Hardwood Heart" at 7pm at Free Cycles doors open at 6:30p the cost is $10 at the door.
Enjoy Missoula this Saturday after the "Brawl of the Wild", with the different options you can find something to either soothe your pain if your team loses or, make you laugh and have a good time and dance the night away if your team wins.
2022 Montana Griz Homecoming Parade