All the Missoula Area Events for April 2023
Missoula is coming out of hibernation and after a long, long, long winter, we're all ready to get out and about. Here's a rundown of the big events happening in the Missoula area during the month of April. If you have an event you'd like to add to our list, message us on our app.
Month of April
- Registration for several kids' summer camps opens up. Find a full list of options in and around Missoula right here.
- March 31- April 14 CANdemonium 2023, Southgate Mall
- Leaf pickup will be happening throughout the month. Find more information here.
April 1, 2023
- Tickets go on sale for the Western Montana Fair and today is the day that more announcements about the fair will be made. You can read about the acts that will be at the barn dance.
- 10:00 am - Currents Underwater Egg Hunt. Find more information here.
- 7:00 pm - April Fools' Comedy Night at the Cranky Sam Public House
- 8:30 pm - Theo Katzman at The Wilma. Get ticket information here.
- August 2023 Reservations for Glacier National Park. Find more details here.
April 4, 2023
- 5:30 pm - Revival Comedy Workshop for Women and Marginalized Genders, The Roxy Theater. Find more information here.
April 7, 2023
- 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm - April First Friday
- 6:00 pm - Griz Football Spring Scrimmage, Washington Grizzly Stadium. Get ticket information here.
April 8, 2023
- 8:00 pm - Marchfourth at The Wilma. Get ticket information here.
April 10, 2023
- 7:00 pm - "Supernova", World View Film Series, free at The Roxy.
April 11, 2023
- 6:00 pm - Annual Adult Spelling Bee, Draught Works Brewery. Find more information here.
April 12, 2023
- 4:30 pm - Symphony Kids - Library Concert Series #4: Trumpet, Trombone and Tuba. Missoula Public Library. Find more information here.
April 15 & 16, 2023
- 7:30 pm and 3:00 pm - War and Peace, Missoula Symphony Orchestra. Find more information here.
April 19, 2023
- Downtown Nite Out - shop sales in downtown Missoula all-day and check out some special events. Find more details here.
April 21-22, 2023
- 54th Annual Kyiyo Pow Wow, University of Montana. Find more details here.
April 20, 2023
- 12:00 pm - Missoula's 420 Block Party. Find more information here.
- 7:00 - 8:30 pm - "My Two and a Half Years Behind Barbed Wire" a presentation by Yukio Shimomura. Northern Rockies Heritage Center Heritage Hall. Free and open to the public.
- 9:00 pm (doors open) - First Annual High-Fi Soiree ft. KRTURE & Friend. at Monk's Bar. Find more information here.
April 22, 2023
- Record Store Day - Both Ear Candy Music and Rockin Rudy's have signed the Record Store Day Pledge which you can learn more about here.
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Earth Day Celebration with the Missoula Urban Demonstration Project. Find more details here.
- 10:00 am Run for the Trees, Run Wild Missoula and Missoula Parks & Recreation. Find more information here.
- 10:30 am - 6:00 pm All Under One Roof, Missoula Public Library, spectrUM Discovery Area, Families First Learning Lab, UM Living Lab, and Missoula's Community Media Resource. Find more information here.
April 26, 2023
- 8:00 pm - The California Honeydrops at The Wilma. Get ticket information here.
April 27, 2023
- 8:00 pm -The Interrupters + Frank Turner & The Sleep at The Wilma. Get ticket information here.
April 28, 2023
- 7:00 pm - Jeff Dunham Still Not Canceled at the Adams Center. Get ticket information here.
April 29, 2023
- 8:00 pm - Trevor Noah - Off the Record Tour at the Adams Center. Get ticket information here.
- YMCA Riverbank Run, and it will be held downtown this year. Full details here.
Great Options for Used and Second Hand Stores in Missoula
Missoula Montana embraces sustainable shopping and there are many good options for finding used and secondhand goods in town.
10 of Missoula's Most Infuriating Intersections
Ever found yourself at one of these intersections and wanted to scream? We feel you.