Public Service Announcements

Missoula County’s new Election Center is now open and providing voter and election services at 140 N. Russell St. The Elections Center is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Elections Center staff can help with all voter services, including registration, requesting an absentee ballot, address changes, retrieving undeliverable ballots and issuing replacement ballots. Voters can check their ward, registration status and polling place location at

2020 Census jobs are available in just about every county in Montana and they start at $17 per hour. You can go to either OR for more info

You are invited to “Find your Voice” at the UM Toastmasters Club. Meeting at the UM University Center every Monday from noon to 1pm, except UM holidays. To find out more contact Sam Richter at 406-544-2575 and visit

The Lost Trail Ski Patrol’s 36th annual Steak Fry fundraiser at Lost Trail Powder Mountain on Saturday, Feb. 8th. The barbecue dinner begins at 4:30 p.m. at the lodge. live music, and experience the magical Torchlight Parade at 7 p.m. Steak dinners cost $20 and hamburger dinners cost $12. New this year, you can purchase your dinner and beverage tickets online; log onto

The P h i l i p s b u r g   I c e   A s s o c i a t i o n’s  W I N T E R B R E W F E S T happens on S A T U R D A Y, F E B R U A R Y 1 5 T H , from  noon to 5 PM at the old Fire Hall in Philipsburg. Over a dozen Montana breweries, and Live Music by Simon Valdez – 12-2pm then The Fossils – 2-5pm. Also featuring A Silent Auction. $20 for entry, glass + 3 drink tickets. Additional tickets $2 each or 6 for $10. Butte/Anaconda & Missoula shuttles available! Call 406-616-2873 for more info and to reserve a seat..

9th Annual Cowboy Ball is Saturday February 15th, 5:30 PM · at the Ravalli County Fairgrounds · Hamilton. Live music from Shodown, No host bar, No host dinner by Up N Smokin BBQ. a live auction, silent auction, bucket raffle and games of chance. Come help us raise funds for rodeo projects and have an amazing time with friends and family. Tickets are $10 or reserve a table for 2 or 8 by coming by the office

Free Health Screening Event at the Florence Carlton Community Church on Saturday February 22nd. the ImProving Health Among Rural Montana (IPHARM) team from the University of Montana will be offering the following free screenings: Blood Pressure, Bone Density, Cholesterol,  Asthma Education A1c (Blood Glucose) Balance/Fall-Risk Assessment. ☆Sign-ups at the Florence Pharmacy or by calling (406) 273-7979; however, walk-ins are welcome!

Running Up for Air, aka RUFA, is a mountain endurance challenge that offers trail runners and hikers an opportunity to put their energy to use in the fight for cleaner air. On February 22nd, You will have 3, 6, and 12 hour options to complete laps on Mt. Sentinel. More info and online registration can be found at

The Missoula Community Theater will hold open auditions for the hi-energy ”Matilda-The Musical” on Sunday February 23rd . Kids 8 to 14 from noon-3 an 15 and older from 3 to 6pm. Strong singing and dancing skills are a plus and acting with comedic skills for some parts. For questions catt MCT at 406-728-PLAY

Missoula Downtown Association’s The 10th Annual Winter BrewFest is scheduled for February 29 this year – Leap Day!  from 2-6pm at Caras Park. Offerings during the event will include over 35 Montana beers, non-alcoholic coffee and hot cocoa & a DJ with the tunes! FREE Carousel rides and s’mores making will take place from 2-4pm.

The 17th annual PTC Bingo happens on Saturday February 29th.  At the Hilton Garden Inn in Missoula. Doors open at 4pm, games begin at 6pm. Admission $10 per seat, $1 Bingo cards & raffle tickets. Reserve tables while they last by calling 244-5581.  100% of proceeds benefit Potomac School youth.

Want to donate something to the raffles? 406-244-0993

Submit your information below and someone will get back to you shortly.

Thank you and have a great day!

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY