Tis the Season: Holiday Markets in Western Montana 2023
Whether you're ready of the holidays or not, the holiday shopping season is upon us. As soon as the first weekend of November, you can start shopping local art shows, craft fairs, holiday markets, and bazaars in Missoula and western Montana. We rounded up as many as we could find, but we're happy to add more.
Send us your holiday market on our app, and if you need to get some shopping done, take a look at the wealth of opportunities coming up over the next several weeks. Not to mention, all the cozy activities like drinking hot cocoa, and the annual tree lighting in downtown Missoula.
Missoula Holiday Markets
10th Anniversary Holiday Show at Radius Gallery
The show will feature artwork for sale by over 100 artists and there will be specials on Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.
- WHEN: November 3 - December 30
- WHERE: Radius Gallery, 124 N Higgins Ave #120
The Prairie Sisters Vintage Christmas Market
Vintage and handmade goods made by local vendors.
- WHEN: November 11, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm ($5)
- WHERE: Missoula Fairgrounds
Orcharch Homes Country Life Club's 36th Annual Market & Holiday Bazaar
- WHEN: November 11, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- WHEN: November 12, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- WHERE: Orchard Homes Country Life Club, 2537 S 3rd St W
Winter Mercantile at Western Cider
On Small Business Saturday visit Western Cider and shop goods made by designers and artists including jewelry, ceramics, and other handmade wares.
- WHEN: November 25, 12:00 pm
- WHERE: Western Cider, 501 N. California St
Big Sky Drama Winter Craft Fair
Includes 50+ local and regional artists with crafts like woodworking, fine art, spices, soaps, and textiles. The event is free.
- WHEN: December 2, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- WHERE: Big Sky High School
C.S. Porter's Last Minute Craft Market
Holiday shopping will benefit the students and staff at C.S. Porter.
- WHEN: December 2, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- WHERE: C.S. Porter Middle School
Holidays on Higgins
Formerly known as the "Parade of Lights", enjoy holiday activities up and down Higgins Avenue, like cookie decorating, letters to Santa, and making your own tea. the Missoula Makers Collective Market will also be present, and the tree lighting will be at 6:00 pm.
- WHEN: December 2, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- WHERE: Downtown Missoula
Little Red Truck's European Christmas Market
Go for the shopping, stay for the Gluhwein and Hot Spiced Nuts! Find vintage, artisan, food clothing, and gifts, and enjoy live music too.
- WHEN: December 8, 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm ($10)
- WHEN: December 9, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm ($5)
- WHERE: Missoula Fairgrounds
Holiday Craft Fair
Hosted by the Hellgate Elementary PTA, the Holiday Craft Fair will include items like clothes, jewelry, and art, but there will also be food and a raffle.
- WHEN: December 9, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- WHERE: Hellgate Elementary School
Missoula Holiday MADE fair
Fairs hosted by Missoula MADE include local and regional artists and works that are handcrafted. This year proceeds from the Holiday fair benefit Community Food & Agriculture.
- WHEN: December 10, 9:00 am - 10:00 am (VIP)
- WHEN: December 10, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm (Free)
- WHERE: Adams Center
Western Montana Holiday Markets
- WHEN: November 12, 11:00 am - 4:00pm
- WHERE: The Rancher's Daughter, 274 6th Avenue West N Kalispell, MT
Holiday Bazaar, Thanksmas Bazaar, and Christmas Bazaar
- WHEN: November 25, 11:00 am-4:00 pm
- WHEN: December 2, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- WHEN: December 16, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- WHERE: Butte Vigilante Rodeo Grounds, Butte, Montana
LOOK: Best counties to raise a family in Montana
Gallery Credit: Stacker