What’s the Most Fun You Can Have in Missoula for $30
The cost of housing, groceries, gas has been on the rise in many place in the United States, including Montana. Even with the price increases, there are still plenty of fun things to do in Missoula that don't cost a ton of money. We recently posed the question "what's the most fun you can have in Missoula with $30?" to our listeners. With the legalization of certain recreations, there were quite a few answers that were about those activities. Here is a sampling of what fun can be had in Missoula for $30. Some are humorous, and some are just a good time.
Other Cheap Options for Fun in Missoula
These, of course, are not everything that is fun that can be done in Missoula for not a lot of money. There are a lot of options for fun in Missoula on the cheap.
- Go to a Missoula Paddleheads game.
- Learn to surf Brennan's Wave.
- Learn to skate at MOBASH.
- Go to Out to Lunch or Downtown Tonight and listen to live music for free.
- Ride some rides at the carnival at the Western Montana Fair.
- Float one of our rivers.
- Play 9 holes of golf, without a cart.
- Enjoy Downtown Missoula on a "First Friday".
- Bike, hike, or walk any one of the many trails on a beautiful evening.
Enjoy All that Missoula has to Offer
Missoula has so much to offer that doesn't break the bank and that is something I think we can all use these days.
Get to Know Missoula A to Z