2023 Z100 Great Pumpkin Has Been Found
The 60th Annual Z100 Great Pumpkin, powered by TrailWest Bank, has been found! Congratulations to Charmin and Jason who found the Great Pumpkin. They won a prize pack worth over $600!
Thanks to all of our sponsors and TrailWest Bank:
- Paradise Falls
- Silver Slipper Casino
- Lolo Liquor
- Magic Touch Car Wash
- Montana Club
- Old Chicago Pizza
- Blackfoot Communications
This year's Great Pumpkin was hidden on Blue Mountain just off the road heading up to the observatory and by the disc golf course. Here are this years clues and their meanings.
- The needles are near by- hidden right by a pine tree
- I can be used all year round- people use this area all year round
- Yes, it's a gravel road- just off the gravel road
- Higher and steeper than a hill- the definition of a mountain.
- One trail is past, one is before- it was between two of the many trails
- No motors allowed- where it is hidden you can't have motorized vehicles
- East or West gives you options- there are recreation areas both East and West
- Look to the trees- hidden in a grove of trees
- A hole you can’t fall into- a disc golf "hole" is nearby
- If you miss the turn you will go in circles- If you don't turn up the Blue Mountain road you can go in circles.
- Flat and round- description of a disc used in disc golf
- Closer to the road than you may think- it was just off the road in the trees
- You can see space from near here- If you continue up the road you will get to the Blue Mountain Observatory
- South of the border it is "Azul"- Azul in Spanish is "blue" for Blue Mountain
- When the snow falls, it's busy around here- It was by the sledding hill
Thanks for playing along and the Great Pumpkin will return again next year.
BIG TIMBER WATERSLIDE
Gallery Credit: BRANDY MACKENZIE PHOTOGRAPHY